Chuckin a sickie and going fishin

Chucko88

Mates,

After the last week and a bit of nothing by crap at work I've had it

Thursday just before lunch the coughing gunna start and then im going fishing and i aint comin back till monday or tuesday

I mean screw it I work for one of laziest, nastiest, paranoid and fattest bigmounth managers that some time u gotta say blow it. I mean my boss is so fat and ugly that not evern lesso would root er.

anyway get some beers and meet me under a tree and say get rooted to our fat bushpig bosses while we catch a few

Chucko88 wrote:

Mates,

Thursday just before lunch the coughing gunna start and then im going fishing and i aint comin back till monday or tuesday

I mean screw it I work for one of laziest, nastiest, paranoid and fattest bigmounth managers that some time u gotta say blow it. I mean my boss is so fat and ugly that not evern lesso would root er.

anyway get some beers and meet me under a tree and say get rooted to our fat bushpig bosses while we catch a few

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know how it feels. I'm with you, brother. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EMP

Chucko88 wrote:

Mates,

At least your not bitter

Archived