pinkenba and fishing

kermy79

heya people,

well for those that may have missed my intro post, i am new to brisbane waters, so was hopin to get a little input on where to fish, have fished a couple times out pinkenba way, according to google maps, it was at the end of priors road, if it helps there is a boat ramp, if it could so be called, and a security foot bridge over to caltex or something i do believe...

wasnt too bad a fishing i spose there, but only littlies so far, good old bream, flatty and a baby flounder...

anyways more to the point, while sussing out on google maps was looking at further up towards the main river, towards myrtletown? anyways talkin to me brother he had been told you cant fish further up, something to do with port security or some chit like that

so anyways any input on the matter would be greatly appreciated, whether it be yes or no you can go fishing up that way lol, and what to maybe expect or where might be a good spot to try, and yes it would be shore based fishing for the time being, oh and would it be worth taking a cast net up there or will i end up with more holes in it then it is worth lol

hmmm might have to see about takin ya up on that offer down the track sometime, atm my bro is dead keen on getting his boat ready to the point he can start hittin the misses up about pods and motors lol

so you can guess what my weeks will involve atm sanding, cuttin glassing lol, but he said if can find somewhere that might produce something decent in the fishing department he might be up for a day or 2 of landbased between boat fixing days lol

gawd cant wait till he gets the thing done lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived