sharkin lugage tonight

madmullet

Just educating you to do the right thing so we can concentrate on dealing with other idiots.

I've been moving just about every one of your threads lately so thought I would make a friendly note in this one. Just accept it for what it is and put your threads in the right forum.

Using all caps is against forum rules too.

Caps is considered "shouting" online and just not required.

As for ellicats statement. Guys we do ask that everyone carefully considers where to put their posts. Its not us as admin trying to be controlling, its for the benefit of those using the correct forum heading to search for information.

Take this thread for example. Its a great offer and hopefully a AFO member will benefit from it. However for all those members that check the "Going Fishing Noticeboard" for just such an offer, it could have easily slipt under the radar.

Thanks.

Just educating you to do the right thing so we can concentrate on dealing with other idiots.

I've been moving just about every one of your threads lately so thought I would make a friendly note in this one. Just accept it for what it is and put your threads in the right forum.

Using all caps is against forum rules too.

Old probverb... it is wise not to attempt to idiot proof things...it just produces a better idiot :lol: :lol:

Archived