dream nearly complete but need help

madmullet

Ever since a younge lad, I have dreamed of setting up my very own tackle and rod room.

In febuary this year, my pheonce and I baught a house in logan central. So for the past month I hve been setting up my very own fishing room down stairs. At this stage it is only ¾ finished but am happy with it at this stage. Hear is afew picks of my room and gear….. thorts on different designs and how i could store loose pcks of lures, jig heads ect and evan if their is a better set up than my dodgy shelves... all help and info is welcome so my dream will be complete....... thanks kurt

post-8878-144598589054_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598589058_thumb.jpg

some more picks to come

Like your TLD's hey? Do you do a bit of trolling?

For loose items like lure sinkers etc. you can get these neat trolley thingy thats lined with red and blue removable storage bins from Stratco. I think I paid around $200 bucks for min but it has around 100 bins.

nice set up man 4 sure:cheer: wish i could start up a room like that lol, only suggestions i got is like haines490slc said, a beer fridge for sure and maybe some posters and or maps pinned up on the walls and maybe one of those hot chicks calenders and a comfy chair to sit in while you rigg up or just to remoniss lol awsme mate.cheers.

thats some sweeet gear youve managed to accumulate there kurt,

id have to second the idea of a beer fridge

i think you can buy cork board to line the wall with that is awesome for keeping jig heads and rigs, comes in 30 by 30 cm tiles and you just chuck five or six of them up, youll never have hooks haning round the floor and piercing your thongs again!

i've been using a whiteboard with all my PB stats and random notes, etc. for a few years now. very handy as you quickly forget a fishing spot, rigging idea or weather forecast.

deck it out like a man-cave... plasma screen, etc.

Archived