Fishing around USQ Springfield area???

EMP

Hi everyone, :)

Would anyone know if Points B and C are fishable? Are these legal places to wet a line? If not, are there other freshwater spots nearby?

I've never been to this area being from the northside and just visiting.

Thanks heaps.

EMP

post-2597-144598597973_thumb.jpg

G'day Emp, I'm saying no to point B as all the lakes in Springfield are sign posted no fishing, I have not checked that one personally though I'm just making the assumption based on all of Delfin's other lakes. Point A I'm not too sure where you are talking about, all I can find on nearmap is a body of water across the road from the uni, and that is non permanent from the look of it so dare say it won't hold too many fish if any at all.

G'day Emp, I'm saying no to point B as all the lakes in Springfield are sign posted no fishing, I have not checked that one personally though I'm just making the assumption based on all of Delfin's other lakes. Point A I'm not too sure where you are talking about, all I can find on nearmap is a body of water across the road from the uni, and that is non permanent from the look of it so dare say it won't hold too many fish if any at all.

Thanks Surfingant.

Actually, Point A is just where I am going to visit someone.

B and C are what I was thinking of exploring.

As Surfingant has said there is no fishing signs on all the lakes but let me tell i have seen some monster bass in the lakes you have marked c

would love to give it a crack, by the way they seem to like bread what was given to the ducks.

I'm not sure if I'm getting you right, is Point C legal???

Archived