D day upon me

madmullet

well d day is nearly upon me and what a wild ride it has been over the past 13yrs of dating wemon. it took me, many a tried and failed relationships to finally find the women of my dream. i met her at a party ( barbie patty ), where i took an interest in her. we started dating not to long after and as i grew to no her i found she had the same interests as me.some of you have met her face to face and some just know her as sharklady ( ash )

besides her great personality she loves wake boarding, jet skiing but the most important 2, hunting and fishing.

some of her impressive things she has achieved is she got a goat at 300m with a 270 free hand, and has battled and caught a 9ft hammerhead.

what not to love about a girl that gets down and dirty.

so on friday 27/5/11 at 3.30 we will be getting married at sherbon waters

post-8878-144598624691_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598624693_thumb.jpg

hear is a big question

so looking at the 2 pics who thinks i should do some game fishing lol :lol: :silly: ( taking a rod down to the dam a trying for some bass.....

what do you recon... these results will decide whether i take one or not

From someone that got married last sept, I can tell you one thing, its scary knowing that you will belong to someone , but at the same time, its something that i will never regrett, and have been the happiest ever since, and im sure that you will both feel the same happyness that me and my wife felt on that special day.

Looks like a great spot to get married mate! I am getting married in October this year and having the reception at Scarborough. We will be taking some rods down to get some photos for sure, so I think you should. Because you are both so into fishing I'm sure you'll love having the pictures to look back on. Good luck with it all guys!

From someone that got married last sept, I can tell you one thing, its scary knowing that you will belong to someone , but at the same time, its something that i will never regrett, and have been the happiest ever since, and im sure that you will both feel the same happyness that me and my wife felt on that special day.

cheers robin

Looks like a great spot to get married mate! I am getting married in October this year and having the reception at Scarborough. We will be taking some rods down to get some photos for sure, so I think you should. Because you are both so into fishing I'm sure you'll love having the pictures to look back on. Good luck with it all guys!

sweet as ..... cheers mate

thats one for a rod

its a must to pack your gear and the fishing rod as well :silly: :silly: even if you only get photos taken with them and you don't get a fish. Good luck kurk and ash only 1 thing better then getting married,having kids change your life for the better.

I can see the tital of your first post as a marred couple LOOK AT WHAT I CAUGHT.

GOOD LUCK

Congratulations and Good luck to the two of you. It seems that you will be one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to ask permission to go away every weekend to hit the land/water, half your luck, hopefully I will meet a chick that likes fishing and hunting as much as I do too, one day. And wow a goat at 300m free hand is awesome, last time we were out I had a deer in the scope at about 200m and missed it by about 50mm :blush: 270 as well.

nice looking spot .

well why not take the rods since u both into fishing .

sounds like u got your self a dream lady there m8

great personality she loves wake boarding, jet skiing but the most important 2, hunting and fishing.

what more could a man ask for :)

best wishes for both of u .

Well with what happened about your best man not making it maybe you should take your best rod instead.

Like Ellicat said if you dont take one, your lady probably will beat you to it!

On "Ifish" the other week a couple got married inside the Cranbourne Tackleworld store and then went out fishing with Paul! A big plus 1 from me!

Best wishes to you both,

Cheers Rob

its a must to pack your gear and the fishing rod as well :silly: :silly: even if you only get photos taken with them and you don't get a fish. Good luck kurk and ash only 1 thing better then getting married,having kids change your life for the better.

I can see the tital of your first post as a marred couple LOOK AT WHAT I CAUGHT.

GOOD LUCK

lololololol :lol: to funny. cheers

Congratulations and Good luck to the two of you. It seems that you will be one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to ask permission to go away every weekend to hit the land/water, half your luck, hopefully I will meet a chick that likes fishing and hunting as much as I do too, one day. And wow a goat at 300m free hand is awesome, last time we were out I had a deer in the scope at about 200m and missed it by about 50mm :blush: 270 as well.

yeh man she is a great shot...... buggar about missing the deer, so many vairiables cone into hunting ay.....

Congrats mate! and Good luck, look like you picked a winner! My Mrs doesn't mind fishing but she hated shooting, i used to do ALOT of bowhunting but had to give it up! it was worth it tho! Wishing you many happy fishing/hunting trips together!

Dav0

congradulations guys sounds like a great wedding and take a rod if you can get away with it for sure! me and my mrs are having our reception on the brissy river next year and she has allready said no fishing that night so i aggreed but said just this time and u will owe me one... but trick is on her though as the tides all wrong on the night anyway :silly: .

congradulations guys sounds like a great wedding and take a rod if you can get away with it for sure! me and my mrs are having our reception on the brissy river next year and she has allready said no fishing that night so i aggreed but said just this time and u will owe me one... but trick is on her though as the tides all wrong on the night anyway :silly: .

lololololol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just remember that Murphy's law means that the rod will go off at the most inappropriate moment. So something huge will probably grab the hook in the middle of your vows, and if you even look you will be in big trouble :P

Hope you have a great wedding and an awesome life together

Good luck tomorrow guys - looks like the weather will be perfect. I got married last April and our reception was at a restaurant in front of the Marriot on the river. Each time we went there to organise stuff I kept looking at the eddies swirling around and thinking I wouldn't mind chucking a line in. I've got 3 mad keen brothers and wish I had of pushed the issue and got a photo of the 4 of us (or 5 with dad) hanging a rod over the railing.

Enjoy and congrats.

Kelvin.

Archived