well i am back...yay

madmullet

i no this isnt fishing but meh!!!!!!!!!

some of you wanted to hear how i went on my 3 week holiday

for those of you who wanted me to take a rod to the wedding i did, and yes i am still alive. it was more a fight over the spot we wanted to fish, lol.

we had our wedding on the 27/5 at 3.30. it was a picture perfect day with no clouds, no wind and mirror conditions. the location was cherbon waters mt cotton.

our honeymoon was up in montville and we stayed at misty view over looking baroon pocket dam. we stay hear for 1 week doing all the attractions along the was, which included wine tasting :sick: cheese factories, nut factories, horse ruding, australia zoo, dairie farms, golf, and eating way way way to much food.

once back from our honeymoon, we spent sunday the 5/6 together before i headed out west with my old man on a week long hunting trip chasing pigs and goats, with my main ain ti get a pig over the 100kg mark. each day we walked about 15-23km ( which was good seeing i ate so much at my honeymoon :lol::lol: ). with in the first 30mins of our trip i bagged a 70kg boar. on our third day a 40kg sow and on our 5 day i bagged 5 boar and 1 sow, but with a huge fright thrown in.

it was a sorgem farm we were hunting on and it was lined with heavy timbered areas and creeks. we were walking threw on section of thicket and next thing we new all hell broke loose and pigs were running everywhere. we opened fireand with in seconds i found my self reloading and all of a sudden i had a huge black and white pig chasing my i ran about 15 m and ducked behind a tree and had a shot at him from the hip but missed and as he turned to come back at me i placed a shot neatly behind his right sholder blade broping him 4ft away from me. well i got him, the tonna 123.3kg he toped the scales out at. boy did i get the poop scared out of me..... thank god i got him when i did, so i got 8 pigs and the old boy got 2, a good weeks shooting i say.

The only thing left to do now is go for a fish which i cant wait to do....

Cheers kurt

post-8878-144598634583_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598634588_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598634592_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598634597_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598634601_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598634606_thumb.jpg

welcome back Kurt and wifey! We missed yas both. Awesome photos mate, love the one you and missus holding the fishing rods!

There was a thread specifically asking where you were. We thought you dissappeared on us! Great to hear you are both back!

Got a pic of the 123.3kg boar, thats a Bull :woohoo: or any of the hunting trip? Sounds like a great three weeks. I bet theres not to many couples in the world holding fishing rods in there wedding photos B)

i will post them later.... i wasnt sure whether people would kick up a sting or not

Well done. Congrats on knocking a coupla things off your To-Do list :) :woohoo:

Congrats to the missus too. :)

Now that's a smile :P:lol:

[attachment=35675]weddingboys.jpg[/attachment]

lol lol lol lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

how could i not be happy with marrieing a beautiful ladie and such a great day

Archived