re spooling reels

madmullet

had a very quick search of the forums on re spooling reels, could find anything so i have a question for everyone...

i am not to far off respooling my 3 80w's, seeing it is coming up to the main time i target sharks.... know when i unspool these reels usually, which is once a yr, i put a bolt in the drill with the empty spool on it and wind the nut up against the spool so it doesnt slip, and i can de-spool all 100m of 80lb stren with in a couple of mins.....

mow for the question....

RE-SPOOLING???????

besides manualy winding in on ( sore arm and sholder ) for 30mins that it takes for each reel, or besides going down to your local tackle shopand getting them to do it, what other ways can i do it.......

also would mind it to do the 20's,25's, 30's and 50's as well

please help me...

had a very quick search of the forums on re spooling reels, could find anything so i have a question for everyone...

i am not to far off respooling my 3 80w's, seeing it is coming up to the main time i target sharks.... no when i unspool these reels usually, which is once a yr, i put a bolt in the drill with the empty spool on it and wind the nut up against the spool so it doesnt slip, and i can de-spool all 100m of 80lb stren with in a couple of mins.....

mow for the question....

RE-SPOOLING???????

besides manualy winding in on ( sore arm and sholder ) for 30mins that it takes for each reel, or besides going down to your local tackle shopand getting them to do it, what other ways can i do it.......

please help me...

Have kids - my uncle used to LOVE when I would visit

i am not to far off respooling my 3 80w's, seeing it is coming up to the main time i target sharks.... no when i unspool these reels usually, which is once a yr, i put a bolt in the drill with the empty spool on it and wind the nut up against the spool so it doesnt slip, and i can de-spool all 100m of 80lb stren with in a couple of mins.....

mow for the question....

RE-SPOOLING???????

please help me...

Have kids - my uncle used to LOVE when I would visit

lol...... cheap labour

Archived