mac tuna

madmullet

guys... i see afew people are catchin mac tuna at the moment.... if you are on of the one that releases them, DONT, i will buy them of you at your maned price ( but sensible prices ) eg $4-$5kg so if you get afew biger modle around the 7kg mark thats good $$$$ in your back pocket.

i usually buy these threw lucs seafood frozed, but i rather put the money into fellow afoers pockets.

thanks heaps

kurt

mate i just seen this otherwise i would of kept the 2 i got on the charter yesterday.1 was around the 6kg mark and i recon the other was around 8kg would of given them to u. if i get offshore on th weekend and see the bustin up on the bait ground i will try and get u a couple.i think i got a few fillets in the freezer if they interest u.

cheers rosco

mate i just seen this otherwise i would of kept the 2 i got on the charter yesterday.1 was around the 6kg mark and i recon the other was around 8kg would of given them to u. if i get offshore on th weekend and see the bustin up on the bait ground i will try and get u a couple.i think i got a few fillets in the freezer if they interest u.

cheers rosco

that would be the bomb.....cheers heaps. i use them as whole and half baits when chasin toothies

As much as this seems like it's 'helping a friend out' it does also request recreational anglers to be 'taking of fish for sale' which unfortunately is illegal in Qld. As we cannot promote illegal activities on this site we ask you to please refrain from posting these requests on the site. Thanks

Sale of fish

The taking of fish for sale other than by licensed fishers is prohibited in Queensland.

/>http://www.dpi.qld.gov.au/28_3040.htm

As much as this seems like it's 'helping a friend out' it does also request recreational anglers to be 'taking of fish for sale' which unfortunately is illegal in Qld. As we cannot promote illegal activities on this site we ask you to please refrain from posting these requests on the site. Thanks

Sale of fish

The taking of fish for sale other than by licensed fishers is prohibited in Queensland.

/>http://www.dpi.qld.gov.au/28_3040.htm

ok too easy

To be honest I think its good to be polite and offer a few bucks but in reality I dont think theres anyone on this site not willing to help someone else out and ask for money in return. Good point though angus, I just had a read and I wasnt aware it was that serious. Although there is a guy at the stirfry joint at breakfast creek who will "SWAP" you 4 large meals for a thready haha (true)

Archived