going sharking( land base ) 2 spot available again

madmullet

guys /girls.....

jsut had one of the boys get called into work on saturday and sunday and as a result have a spot free

ash and i are heading to bribie island on saturday to do some land base sharking. i have 2 maybe 3 spots available in the back of the 4wd. i am taking the jetski to deploy the baits. i know it is early in the piece to be chasing sharks, but you have to be in it to win it. we will be using bonito and eel for baits and sand baging them to hold them in place. we will be leaving mid morning saturday and coming back mid arfternoon sunday. you will need to bring your own gear, if you dont have your own gear you can use mine on the day, but if you loose a rod, reel or trace, you will have to pay for it unfortunatly.

THINGS YOU NEED

rods and reels

shark track and hooks

rod holders

food and water

sleeping bag

camera

$20 for fuel

chair

warm cloths

and most importantly, muscles

i no this isnt everyones cup of tea, but the offer is their

cheers kurt

Bugger...pity I have to work security at the Bledisloe cup game at Lang park sat night to catch up on bills....Otherwise I would be definately putting my hand up.... How often to do you hit Bribie up sharking Kurt? I have a 4runner and I know that I would love to have a crack and learn a few things, and my soon to be 13 yr old son would definately enjoy the excitement of hooking a shark, or even just witnessing one being caught. ;)

I'll be talking to the wife tonight after the gym. If she gives me permission, I'd love to come along.

I've got just about everything on the list, what I don't have I can buy.... except the muscles :lol: maybe as a substitute I'll just pick up a length of rope and tie myself to a tree!

Will post again and/or send a pm after she tells me what I'm supposed to do this weekend instead....

cant make it this weekend, due to having to help a mate babysit the kids while the girls have a weekend away in repayment to our week away at fraser .

but count me in for the next one for sure!!!! i can bring my own 4wd and whatever else is required on the shopping list.

so please your next trip post up ill definalty be in it.

If the weather is looking good I may be heading up Sunday morning for a fish and a BBQ breaky on the beach. Will you be out fishing around sunrise? If we do come up I'l keep a look out for you and come say gday. I dont have any sharking gear but will soak a pilly for some Taylor.

Bugger...pity I have to work security at the Bledisloe cup game at Lang park sat night to catch up on bills....Otherwise I would be definately putting my hand up.... How often to do you hit Bribie up sharking Kurt? I have a 4runner and I know that I would love to have a crack and learn a few things, and my soon to be 13 yr old son would definately enjoy the excitement of hooking a shark, or even just witnessing one being caught. ;)

mate this is the first time hitting bribie. it is a little early but you never no. the area look awesome and i no in warmer months does hold alot of sharks. i will be doing this trip quite ofter so by all means jump abboard. cheers kurt

0432 4111 95

If the weather is looking good I may be heading up Sunday morning for a fish and a BBQ breaky on the beach. Will you be out fishing around sunrise? If we do come up I'l keep a look out for you and come say gday. I dont have any sharking gear but will soak a pilly for some Taylor.

mate you wont miss us... looks for the 80w's, 50w's and so on alond the beach

:whistle: Don't suppose you could sneak a 2 or 3 people in... :silly:

mate my 4wd is now full, but if you can make your own way thier, by all means do so... the more the marrier

mate give me a call.. i got room for 2 more

Archived