highly recomended head lamp

madmullet

got a black diamond head lamp last nigh while i was out shopping to get a pull out awning for the 4wd. i highly recomend this to anyone. its got a spotlight beam, 90 candle power, 2 side lights, 20candle power, 2 red led for enclosed spaces, all light strobe and the main light has a dimmer on it. very very bright light. i paid $79.95 for it.

post-8878-1445986679_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598667911_thumb.jpg

post-8878-14459866792_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598667929_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598667938_thumb.jpg

I brought the same 6 months ago in Camo Green, its the best head lamp i have ever owned. I brought mine for $80.00 from a place in Burleigh Heads :)

Batteries last for ever in these units ;)

Cheers

Darren

Looks like a nice little headlamp.

I just picked up a Led Lenser H7 headlamp. It's great for spot lighting when hunting and out on the boat as well. It's built like a tank with 170 lumens, 180m spot beam and focuses down to a flood light.

ledlenser.jpg

I also own the p7 hand torch which is brighter than most hand held spot lights and is the size of a 13cm maglite. I really rate and would recommend these torches to anyone, they are the best i have seen for the price and are built tough.

I was looking at getting one for night work fauna spotting....taxable of course ;) They look like a great unit especially for the price!

camo is for cant see me stuff. Headlight is to be seen and to see. I dont understand

When looking at the army disposal place (forgot the name), on Wardell st near the barracks, the guy said that these were very popular with the army lads...so I guess the cammo would suit their purpose well.

Looks like a nice little headlamp.

I just picked up a Led Lenser H7 headlamp. It's great for spot lighting when hunting and out on the boat as well. It's built like a tank with 170 lumens, 180m spot beam and focuses down to a flood light.

ledlenser.jpg

I also own the p7 hand torch which is brighter than most hand held spot lights and is the size of a 13cm maglite. I really rate and would recommend these torches to anyone, they are the best i have seen for the price and are built tough.

Just a word of advice

Down the track the angle adjustment will fail prob after warranty expires

Ive seen this happen to 3 of them

but good news

Email led lenser australia and tell them the problem

They ask you to send it back to them and they send out a replacement

Led lenser have very good customer service they have replace a headlamp and a switch for one of my torches without even asking for proof of purchase :)

Maybe a bit of grease or vasaline behind the pivot point on the teeth may prolong life

also another tip change out them batteries for enelopes or powerex cells will increase run time

I was looking at getting one for night work fauna spotting....taxable of course ;) They look like a great unit especially for the price!

camo is for cant see me stuff. Headlight is to be seen and to see. I dont understand

When looking at the army disposal place (forgot the name), on Wardell st near the barracks, the guy said that these were very popular with the army lads...so I guess the cammo would suit their purpose well.

Lol.....camo doesn't matter in a headlamp, it kind of defeats the purpose with the bright light ha ha ha!!! I actually use a cheapo energiser one in flouro yellow, easier to find when I put it down out in the bush lol.

Archived