legal assistant or office job

madmullet

please everyone out their can you please put your feelers out and let me know if their are any jobs that they no of that involves office work of any description. ashes company is struggling atm and she has been given notice. please any help will be Appreciated....

cheers kurt

ill have a look i know of a few company at the moment i make a few phone calls

Quality migration practice is looking for two lovely persons with excellent communication skills to handle its first impression matters and general office administration.

Positions available: 1 full-time and 1 part-time

Commencement: October 2011

Annual Salary: $33,000 - $37,000 plus 9% superannuation with other entitlements under the Fair Work Act, part-time pro rata

Closing date: Wednesday, 21 September 2011. No application to be accepted after this date.

Criteria:

1. Have good ethic, be well presented and professional

2. Well spoken with a good phone manner

2. Passionate about providing highest level of assistant to support our clients from diverse background and the team

3. Capable of completing other general office duties when required, including using MS Office, setting up and organising meetings through outlook and etc.

4. Fluent in written, spoken and reading English and a second language

5. Rights to work in Australia

Please send your CV with signed cover letter (identifying full-time or part-time) to PO Box 12488, George Street QLD 4003

Archived