taking the shark bait out

dreeze

i went to two spots. spot #1 i had a shark take the top section of my bonita but no hook up on it. then the storms kicked in and i was afraid of dying on the beach by lightning so i left there and went to the other location which you see on the vid. then more rain came and i just f%$k it im out of here lol.

i remember the days of yakking the baits out, then i got sick and tired of sore sholders, getting fliped and most of alll scared of getting eated by a sharl ( lol ) so i baught a jet ski.....

by the way the waves are braking rite on shore it seems quite deep their, where you drop your baits, how deep do you thing it is???????????

by the way the waves are braking rite on shore it seems quite deep their, where you drop your baits, how deep do you thing it is???????????

about 2.4 or 2.7 meters. if i went just 6 more meters out it would have been around 1.2 becuse there is a reef bar that comes up off the bottom so i dropped the bait before it. this is the same location where i lost two giant bulls but the bait i put out was on the other side of the reef and not in front of it.

Archived