Aaaah.. Does Nova 106.9 Suck???

Gad

Some may recall in the SOO Game 3 thread, I made mention that my daughter rang me at the time, to excitedly tell me that she had won the Nova 106.9 facebook competition for the Qld Origin jersey signed by the team.

I`m not into facebook.. Tam sent me an email this morning with a screen shot of the face book page, re the competition.

The facebook comp was fairly straight forward, on the top of their comp page was 2 photos showing a Qld jersey with signatures across the front of the jersey, followed by:

Nova 106.9

Like and share this with your mates and we`ll give away a Queensland jersey signed by the entire Maroons team After their epic Origin win last night! As soon as this hits I,000 likes, the first caller through on 13 24 10 will win it!! - … [end of quote]

So obviously, Tam was the first caller in..any way the bottom line of this story is:

Tam was a very happy and appreciative girl,to have won the jersey and had planned to have it framed.

The jersey arrived yesterday, BUT the excitement has taken a little bit of a nose dive, because when Tam opened the package she discovered that there were only 11 signatures on the jersey , not the implied 17!!

Corrospondence to date has been through email. Upon realisation of the 'mishap' and conversation with my dad (Gad) i emailed them with my dilemma (politely and diplomatically of course) and as yet they have not responded.

No suprise there QLD can only count to 7 assuming they win again next year that's another number they need to learn to count :P

I would try and call them to see what happened, sounds a bit odd that the whole team didn't sign it

I think it will be 8 next year, Manni. Just saying :whistle:

:P

Who listens to FM anyway ? :unsure:

No suprise there QLD can only count to 7 assuming they win again next year that's another number they need to learn to count :P

I would try and call them to see what happened, sounds a bit odd that the whole team didn't sign it

Tam rang them this arvo, but could only get the blonde at reception, with the promise someone would contact her within a week

Archived