youtube vid help........Syndication

madmullet

if you have loaded a vid and the Syndication wount allow you to play it on iphone ect.. how can you change this

the following is in the advanced steeing area

Advanced Settings

Search for the place where you recorded your video.

Drag the marker to choose a specific location.Map Data - Terms of UseMap DataReport a map errorMapMapSatelliteTerrain45°Labels

Title DescriptionBay Sesh 3-11-12we ( kurt, rob and josh ) hit the bay in serch of sharks and mackeral. let the vid do the talking Tags Keywords to help people discover your video

sharkfishingKNRBTeam MadmulletMoreton BayDisturbedThe GameSharking.Suggested tags: +Fish+Michigan+Aquarium+Tank+Motorcycle+Outdoor SportsAdd All . CategorySports Autos & Vehicles Comedy Education Entertainment Film & Animation Gaming Howto & Style Music News & Politics Nonprofits & Activism People & Blogs Pets & Animals Science & Technology Sports Travel & Events Privacy Settings Privacy is related to how you share videos with friends, family or the public. Learn more

Public Public Unlisted Private Anyone can search for and view Anyone with the link can view Only people you choose can view This video will be private, and will be made public automatically when it is approved for rental

License and rights ownership Standard YouTube License Standard YouTube License Creative Commons - Attribution

Comments and responses

Allow comments All All Approved

Users can vote on comments

Users can view ratings for this video

Allow video responses: Approved All Approved

Syndication

No, this video should not be available on mobile phones and TV.

Caption certification Content that has aired on U.S. television may be subject to FCC regulations regarding closed captions. Provide a caption certification here if required.

Select one Select oneThis content has never aired on television in the U.S. This content has only aired on television in the U.S. without captions. This content has not aired on U.S. television with captions since September 30, 2012. This content does not consist of full-length video programming. This content does not fall within a category of online programming that currently requires captions under FCC regulations. The FCC and/or U.S. Congress has granted an exemption from captioning requirements for this content.

Distribution Options

Allow Embedding Allow others to embed your video in their sites. Learn more

Video location

Search

Recording date

Today

3D Video

No preference No preference Disable 3D for this video Please make this video 3D This video is already 3D Side by side: Left video on the left side Side by side: Left video on the left side Side by side: Right video on the left side Top to Bottom: Left on top Top to Bottom: Right on top ..

I have no idea to be honest, but I took this snapshot of the settings I know work from one of my vids. Hope it helps (???) :unsure:

post-564-144598875737_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I clicked on where it says "Syndication" but whilst it appears live by the cursor reaction, nothing happens.

Maybe there are (global) settings in your account profile ?

all sorted

The syndication setting is not user selectable. Normally, it's preset to "Everywhere," but if you've used copyrighted content and the owner has filed a claim on it, they have the power to disable syndication. If you look under "Copyright notices" in your Video Manager, you should see the reasons.

Archived