spot filled....going fishing, need deckysaturday offshore

madmullet

1 of my deckies pulled out this morn for saturday

i am heading of the gold coast chasin marlin, wahoo ect

leaving approx 4.30 from my house, back who knows when

cost for fuel and oil $80max. will find out when will fill up.

if you have skirts or lures you would like to troll, by all means bring them, also if you have you own gear, tld, med-big spin reel ect.

we will try get some livies but will be trolling skip baits, swim baits and lures

cheers kurt

if you have skirts or lures you would like to troll, by all means bring them, also if you have you own gear, tld, med-big spin reel ect.

we will try get some livies but will be trolling skip baits, swim baits and lures

cheers kurt

I'm in the same situation, was going to create a thread but I'll take your left over deckies Kurt.. LOL

And we are doing pretty much the same as you too just with a lot less experience!

Kane

cheers kurt

I'm in the same situation, was going to create a thread but I'll take your left over deckies Kurt.. LOL

And we are doing pretty much the same as you too just with a lot less experience!

Kane

cool, do you know where i live

cheers kurt

Kane

Sorry mate I meant I need a deckie for my boat too, I had another mate pull out this morning which leaves me with me and another deckie with room for one more. I have already put 80 litres of fuel in the boat and bought bait and oil and drinks.

If I hadn't of had my other mate who is still coming super keen I would just jump in with you.

Will see you down at the ramp most likely

Kane.

cheers kurt

Kane

Sorry mate I meant I need a deckie for my boat too, I had another mate pull out this morning which leaves me with me and another deckie with room for one more. I have already put 80 litres of fuel in the boat and bought bait and oil and drinks.

If I hadn't of had my other mate who is still coming super keen I would just jump in with you.

Will see you down at the ramp most likely

Kane.

arrr kk

i took this to be you will take the decky spot lol,,, not tke the deck i have lol

A mate of mine is off the Goldie today in his 6.5m Haines, he texted me this morning saying "Nasty Chop Out Here".

I think Seabreeze may be wrong again with the forcast :(

cheers tim :)

Lucky for us we aren't going out far from the seaway. I have been watching the seaway cam most of the day and it looks fine in close.

See what tomorrow brings and if it's bad we hit the river :)

A mate of mine is off the Goldie today in his 6.5m Haines, he texted me this morning saying "Nasty Chop Out Here".

Lucky for us we aren't going out far from the seaway. I have been watching the seaway cam most of the day and it looks fine in close.

See what tomorrow brings and if it's bad we hit the river :)

17-18 knot winds off the Goldie at the moment :ohmy:

Just gotta remember the surfcam camera is up quite high, if you were looking across the ocean from ground level it would be alot worse.

Hopefully the wind drops out for you blokes overnight ;)

Scared of abit if chop Tim.

And i was thinking about keeping you as my main deckie for offshore jigging ;)

Archived