K.N.R.B Team madmullets first vid.... enjoy

madmullet

we have many more videos to come. from nudgee whiting, south and north coast bream and flathead, to brisbane river jew and snapper, how to fish moreton bay to offshore fishing.

we will be putting a lot of footage together aiming at the general fisherman/lady. we the average fisho, are bringing you tips and techniques on how to target, catch, prepare, cook and mark traces for the average fisho

so sit back and enjoy one of many videos to come

episode 1

how to catch logan river bull sharks

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqMt5RDPTTk

on ya kurt and team, loved it. great to see people willing to share tips and tecniques as so the newer people to fishing out there can have an educated go at it. this is what the site is about,thank you, well done and all the best. ezy

as people would know on hear, i am all about trying my best to help people. it gives me great satifaction to know once someone has learnt new skills and put them into place and succeeded on catching that fish

I like the way the fishing was explained all the way from bait prep through catching your target to then cleaning and cooking your catch very informative all the way Team this will be sought after for alot of fishos wanting to know some finer points of fishing right through to the beginner. I think it has coverted me to keeping the odd little shark as those fillets look yummy

KURT - I've never caught a bully but looks like a 50+cm jack will pull them backwards an way more hectic fight - long live the reds

We all have our favourite specieces. Just remember these are only a few weeks, maybe months old. In comparison, if you took the age of a 50cm jack, and the same age shark, the shark would inhale a jack of that size with no effort.

Speed first up, yes it's got the upper hand, but for long runs and long fights, sharks got it

hey kurt great vid,just wondering when iam in the river and i guess other people see it too why do you see the bull sharks jumping out of the water i see this a lot while iam out on the brissy and the logan.

Brad they are getting the hell away from Kurt as they know with him around they just might end up on the dinner plate! :P

On a more serious note, I have NFI. Glad to have helped. :silly:

Thanks Kurt, really enjoyed that and found it to be more informative then shows on the tv, thats it now I have to get some traces made and have a go at the bullies

Dave

Mate, I can do that for you.

4 x 6/0 40lb

4 x 6/0 60lb

4 x 7/0 60lb

3 x 7/0 80lb

3 x 13/0 100lb

And many many more combinations

P.m me for prices or what you would likened if your interested

hey kurt great vid,just wondering when iam in the river and i guess other people see it too why do you see the bull sharks jumping out of the water i see this a lot while iam out on the brissy and the logan.

My belief is that they are getting rid of parasites and that's why they spin around so fast

Archived