SSAA Beyond the Divide TV Series

Gad

It’s not often that recreational hunting is featured on Australian television, let alone presented in an unbiased or positive way.

Beyond the Divide, a new Australian television hunting program sponsored by SSAA National, will help to promote a responsible hunting message to the wider public.

Beyond the Divide begins airing this week on community channel 31/44, so get behind this new 10-part series and encourage your friends and family to tune in.

Brisbane: Saturday May 4, 8.30pm

Sydney: Tuesday May 7, 9.30pm

Melbourne: Thursday May 2, 9pm

Adelaide: Wednesday May 1, 9pm

Perth: Tuesday April 30, 8.30pm

The first series of Beyond the Divide features Australia, New Zealand, North America and Africa, taking you on a journey of different terrains, people, wildlife and hunting trips. The series depicts hunts that are free range, being on foot and a true display of ethical hunting.

We spoke with the show’s producer/presenter Rob Fickling to find out what was in store for viewers.

“Obviously, hunters will enjoy it...and if the people who sit on the fence undecided on the whole hunting and shooting thing watch it and are impressed and informed correctly about what we do - as opposed to inaccurate anti propaganda - then that is a big win as well.â€

Edit: Taken from SSAA email newsletter 1-5-13

great news I desperatly need a hunting fix

ur not wrong there im heading back on the 23rd for a hunt and a good feed of cray / kina/ and paua cant wait

very jelous especially as I again missed duck shooting opening today but I had a good fishing session to make up for it but crays be yummy

Archived