The Winch

ellicat

24 minutes ago, Bretto77 said:

My beautiful woman is the winch.  Beautifully predictably unpredictable. But just like Brian's winch, it's usually the simple overlooked things that remind one that they are not infallible either. At least that's my experience with winches.

Oops, I have just realised that I need to provide complete clarification. My beautiful woman learnt english in New Zealand. I was talking about a winch. Here and now ruling out any poor pronunciation that could be construed as me referring to my beautiful woman as a wench. Absolutely not the case. She just gets a couple of vowels confused every so often...

@Kat 😘

See Brett I was going to say “you will pay for that” but seems you already have.

And for Brian….after years of offroad touring, I always check earth first then fuses.  

If ever you need ANL/MIDI/AMI/MAXI etc fuses as spares etc drop into Springers at Capalaba.  They have the full range and pretty decent prices - I get basically all my 12v stuff from them.