The Weather and Me

EMP

I've been practically down the past few days. A course of antibiotic has just been started.

One thing about Brisbane weather is the big gap between temperature tops and lows. A max of 24 deg C and a low of 7 deg is just killing me. People from other countries have the same difficulty. Some Europeans I've spoken to, for instance, have the exact problem.

Then of course, there's the frequent weather change. One day it's fine and sunny then it's spitting and windy the next.

I'm not complaining though. Some say it's even worse in places like Melbourne.

I just hope to get on with life and be able to work (and fish) again. :(

EMP:(

EMP i know what ur sayin mate,ive lived in north queensland all my life and now im down here freezin me arse off...its not only the weather tormenting me the bloody fish are doin the same but i keep on keeping on...bright side mate theres usually only 3 mnths of winter :cheer:

My wife was just on the phone saying she's got a temperature as well.

Perfect. :(

But looking at the bright side, this sick-weather connection has its benefits. I am able to look for another job... and just found one! The bastard hired me over the phone based on a 3 minute chat.

Hope he doesn't change his mind when he sees how ugly I am. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EMP

Archived